Envision your company’s involvement and prestige among key Instrumentation, Process Controls, and Automation Professionals. Sponsorships are necessary to provide opportunities and support for the section. Some of the benefits of being an ISA Will-DuPage sponsor are:
- Gaining name recognition on our website, newsletter, and social media platforms.
- Engagement with local professionals.
- Supporting a strong community in instrumentation, process controls, operations, automation, and information technology.
- Constructing the next generation of automation professionals at local colleges.
- Contributing to the sustainability of ISA’s mission.
We are working on offering new Sponsorship Opportunities for next year! More information coming soon.
- Don’t just sponsor a meeting or event, but become a Section Sponsor.
- Different levels of sponsorship will be available.
- Getting exclusive discounts to ISA Will-DuPage events and built in sponsorships.
Thank you to all of our Sponsors!
Technical Meeting Sponsors:
- Englewood Electric Supply
- George E Booth Company
We’re always adding more sponsors! This list is never final, as we’ve partnered with dozens of supporters throughout the years. Check back regularly to see who is new to the list, and contact us if you’d like to partner with us!
- Advanced Boiler Control Services Inc.
- Advanced Control Panels, Inc.
- Affiliated Steam
- Alliance Technical Sales, Inc.
- Allied Valve, Inc.
- Andon Specialties
- ASCO Valve
- B&B Instruments, Inc.
- Bently Nevada
- Compass Instruments, Inc.
- Control Analytics
- Daily Thermetrics
- DURAG Inc.
- EN Automation
- Englewood Electric Supply Company
- ENVEA Inc.
- FCX Performance
- Fluke Industrial Group
- George E Booth
- Hatfield and Company
- Heartland Controls
- HORIBA Instruments, Inc.
- Houston Wire & Cable
- Instrument Associates
- JMI Instrument Company
- Kenyeri Engineering & Manufacturing
- Magnetrol International
- Memeco Sales
- Midwest Valve & Fitting
- Midwest Valve Services
- Pinnacle Sales
- RKA Applied Solutions
- Samson USA
- Schneider Electric Systems USA
- Sterling Engineering
- Swagelok Chicago | Milwaukee | St. Louis
- Swanson Flo
- Westlock Controls
- Zachry Engineering Corporation