- This event has passed.
November 2012 Technical Meeting
Tuesday, November 13, 2012 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
ComEd Smart Ideas Program
Join us in November as we learn from Michael Taylor – DNV KEMA how for Industrial and Commercial clients, incentives are provided for investment in upgrade projects of Lighting, HVAC, Compressed Air, VFD, and other Industrial Process Improvements.
ComEd Smart Ideas Program is an incentive program that is designed to encourage all rate payers in the ComEd service area to invest in energy efficiency technology thereby reducing their energy usage.
Michael Taylor, a Senior Outreach Professional for DNVKEMA Energy and Sustainability, has over 20 years’ experience, and is one of the team leaders responsible for the promotion and implementation of the ComEd Smart Ideas Program. He earned a Bachelor of Science Degree in Television Technology & Communications from Southern Illinois University with a minor in Electronics and Computers.
Program Details to be Covered include:
- New applications
- Incentives for battery chargers
- Incentives for transformers
- New lighting incentives: More incentives for DLC-qualified LED fixtures in select applications, New incentives for induction lighting, “Instant discounts” on CFLs, LED lamps and more
- New HVAC incentives: Energy management systems, Demand control ventilation, Air side economizer
- New refrigeration measures
- Variable Speed Drives
- Industrial Process Improvements
- Compressed Air Upgrades
- Building Automation Systems
Social Hour Sponsored By: Revere Electric
Attend this seminar and you can receive 1.0 Professional Development Hours (PDH)
Pictures from the Technical Meeting: